Saturday, March 27, 2010

©StinkerBockers










Wow. Wow. Wow. Check this out for Opening Day.


I can not thank you all enough for whispering sweet not-so-nothings in my ears the last few months. What whispers, you ask? "Make boys clothes." "Got any ideas for boy clothes?" "How much longer until boy stuff comes out?"


The much appreciated whispers did not go ignored....Please know that I have been racking my brain..not just for clothing but these clothes needed a NAME. C'mon, you all know how I am about names. Crazy for names! It started with boxers. I made a pair for Kaden (the hippo boxers). I stared and stared and stared at those things. I knew I couldn't just say "Hey, you wanna buy a pair of boxers???" "How about some underwear? Yes, I make underwear." Heck no, if it was to be related to ©AddieTudes--it HAD to stand out! Just to give you a *glimpse* of what goes on in this head o' mine:


*Random thoughts* boxers, roxers, underwear, stinky pants, knickerbockers, knickers, boxers, stinkers (you with me???see where I am going??) little shorts, little stinkers, littlebockers...wait, wait, wait for it.....


©StinkerBockers! I adore A-Ha moments.


Stinker: for all of the cute little boy stinkers in the world. God Bless them♥ You are all just too darn cute!

Bockers: simple, sweet, short for knickerbockers


StinkerBockers. What a giggly word. Imagine a child who says "StinkerBockers." That Cute, crinkly, wrinkled up nose and eyes that can light up the universe. Topped off with the most contagious giggly smile ever.

To that, I say, Giggle. Out. Loud.

These kids are gonna Rock their 'Bocks!


Ell-o-vee-e ♥ Dream Big.
Mylene





No comments:

Post a Comment