Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm cute. Put a bow on me ♥











The last day or so, I have been eyeing the pile of "notions" I have. This said pile is growing bigger by the minute. Fluff, fabric, ribbon, rick rack, buttons. You name it, I have a pile of it.








Why haven't I made bows??????? No real answer to that--other than I was probably too busy trying to figure out how the heck to attach a sleeve. TG for YouTube.



Funny, before I had Addison, I really was gung-ho on the following: "If I EVER have a girl, she will not wear bows, bells, ruffles and whistles!!" Fast forward to the present: Not only do I have a precious little girl. Not only does she wear all of the above mentioned items. BUT I am making them, selling them, loving them. God has really Blessed in me in more ways than I ever could have imagined.



Never has it been so right to be so wrong ♥


Loving you from the inside out,


AddieTudes




No comments:

Post a Comment